Monday, August 8, 2011

POOLEYBLOG's Top 100 songs #1

This is it.  This is the end.  My #1 favorite song of all time, people.  Thank you all for reading this far.



1. Don't worry baby -- The Beach Boys

"Well, it's been building up inside of me for oh, I don't know how long.
I don't know why, but I keep thinking something's bound to go wrong.
But she looks in my eyes, and makes me realize when she says, 'Don't worry baby...'"

This is my song.  If I had to choose a song to marry, it'd be this one.  It's the one.  I just love this song. 

Claire does a mean ukulele version, and Ruth and I do a very sweet duet. 

(Note: This performance is obviously eminently weird, but it's the only one I could find on youtube that isn't from the 80's.  Hope you enjoyed it.)


Well, there they are! My Top 100 songs of all time!  Back to our regularly scheduled programming.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've thoroughly enjoyed your 100 songs, Amy Pooley. I'll play along on the uke if you and Ruth will sing this one for me sometime.

---Claire