Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Personal Update

I go to orientation for my accounting program tomorrow -- sweet.  I'm also temping right now at a place that with any luck might give me work periodically for the foreseeable future.  I'll probably be playing in a women's rec basketball league within the next couple of weeks (if I can come up with 85 bucks, that is) so I've been working on my skills.  Feeling pretty badass. And college football begins this weekend -- Northwestern beats Boston College this Saturday, and the Mrs. and I are going to be there to see it!

I'm still broke as hell, but I'm living my old man life and having a good time.  Spending time with the lady, seeing the friends, playing sports, watching sports, cooking, eating, watching The Office and The West Wing -- doesn't get much better than that.  Look out for more regular posting in the future.


No comments: