Friday, February 26, 2010

The Blog, and the Title

Just in case I forget later, this is the kind of stuff I hope to include in this blog:

1. Crazy shit I read on the Internet, with or without commentary.
2. Stories, new or old.
3. Political commentary/rants
4. General commentary/rants

In short, this blog will probably end up reflecting what I sound like in real life. Which is a real treat for anyone who happens to stumble upon my blog who doesn't see me in real life, isn't it?

Edit 7/1/2011: I would also like to use this entry to explain where this blog URL comes from. In short, when I was in high school I got ahold of an anti-gay pamphlet directed at gay teenagers called "Myths and Facts About Homosexuality." There were various "myths" and supposed "facts" contradicting those myths. Myth #5 was "Homosexuals are normal, healthy, everyday people."

I thought this was pretty funny, as the obvious "Fact" alternative to this is "Homosexuals are abnormal, unhealthy, totally out of the ordinary people." Which I'm pretty sure isn't true.

No comments: